Onga Hi-Flo moulded 400 Series
The Onga Hi-Flo moulded 400 Series pumps are constructed of the same corrosion-resistant materials as the bigger 140 range, so they’ll also deal well with tough circumstances. They provide water flows up to 270 litres a minute or maximum pressure up to 26 metres.
Model 413 is ideally suited to circulation duty in hydroponic greenhouses, while this model and the 415 are available moulded in heat-resistant materials for high temperature applications, like vat washing and other cleaning operations. With casings moulded out of strong ABS, these pumps are built to take on the harshest and most corrosive environments.
- Award winning Hi-flo impeller for high pressure, high flow, and great efficiency with lower operating cost.
- Moulded pump casing which is lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- TEFC water-proof and vermin-proof motor.
- In-built thermal overload protection.
- Water Transfer
- Industrial Water Supply Systems
- Agricultural and Horticultural Applications
Download Brochure Here