Minetuff 8kW Mine Dewatering Pump
The Minetuff 8kW-HH submersible dewatering pump has been designed for harsh mining & construction type environments.
Call us on 08 8162 5957 for pricing on this product
Utilising a twin impeller system, this unit is able to achieve relatively high discharge heads while using a small motor.The pump wet end is standard polyurethane coated, for extra wear protection against sand, silt & fines.
- Outer Case: Aluminium
- Stator Housing: Aluminium
- Discharge: 3” BSP Threaded Flange
- Strainer: Heavy Duty Steel / Powder Coated
- Wear Parts: Aluminium / Polyurethane
- Impeller: CD4 or 316 SS
- Rotor Shaft: 400 Series SS
- Mechanical Seal: Cemented Tungsten Carbide/SS
- Insulation Class: H (180 deg C)
- Weight: 90kg
- All components are 100% interchangeable with the Flygt submersible BIBO range.
AEM Consolidated and Minetuff Pumps Australia (“Minetuff”) are not affiliated with Flygt or Flygt AB. Minetuff’s products are not manufactured or supplied by Flygt. Any reference to Flygt’s products or parts is for comparative and reference purposes only.
|Maximum Flow||16 lps|
|Maximum Pressure||70 m head|
|Power Output||8.0 kW|
|Power Supply||Three Phase,415 Volt AC, 50 Hz|
|Power Supply||Three Phase,1000 Volt AC, 50 Hz|