Grundfos Unilift KP 250 Series
Unilift KP series are multipurpose, submersible stainless steel pumps. Available in manual and automatic operation.
Unilift KP 250 is a single stage submersible pump designed for pumping grey waste water
- Lifting wastewater from washing machines, showers, wash basins, located below drain pipe.
- Drainage of flooded cellars, sumps etc.
- Drainage or filling of swimming pools or tanks.
- Transfer of liquids in agriculture, horticulture and industry.
- Pumping water from shallow wells.
- Compact Design
- Stainless Steel Construction (AISI 304)
- Wide range, with automatic and manual versions. KP available with standard float (A1) or a vertical float (Niro).
- Easy maintenance of the strainer and power/float cable.
- Semi Open Impeller
- IP 68 Motor & Class F Insulation
- 1 X 240V pumps include capacitor and thermal overload protection.
Please phone for all other size variations.
|Power Output||0.14-0.25 kW|
|Connection Size Outlet||1 1/4″F|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|