The UNILIFT KP is a lightweight, single-stage pump with a semi-open impeller. They are designed for liquid transfer and pumping of drain water and grey wastewater containing particles up to a size of Ø10. All UNILIFT KP pumps are mostly made of stainless steel, with a stainless steel sleeve for cooling during operation. The pumps are small and handy, suitable for permanent installation or as a portable pump.
Grundfos Unilift KP 150
The Grundfos Unilift KP 150 is a lightweight, single-stage pump with a semi-open impeller. It is perfect for liquid transfer and pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without float switch, for automatic or manual operation. The Unilift KP- A or M variant, are for automatic or manual operation, while the AV variant is for narrow pits, with a non-return flap valve for installation in the outlet.
Grundfos Unilift KP 150 has a stainless steel surface, with a stainless steel sleeve for cooling during operation. The pump is small and handy, suitable for permanent installation or as a portable pump. The suction strainer at the bottom of the pump prevents particles larger than the pump from entering. The suction strainer is clipped on to the pump housing for easy removal, in case of maintenance.
The motor incorporates automatic overload protection which cuts out the motor in the event of overload. When it has cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
You may use the Grundfos Unilift KP 150 pump for the pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.
|Grundfos Unilift KP150||
Unilift 150, Unilift 250