Grundfos JPC 3-42
Grundfos JPC 3-42, is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump ideal for water supply and transfer in minor applications such as domestic systems, garden irrigation and car washing.
Grundfos JPC 3-42 Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
Grundfos JPC 3-42 is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and garden use. The booster unit consists of a self-priming, composite, single-stage jet-pump, with PM1 pressure manager.
The pressure manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. Grundfos JPC 3-42 is also available with a pressure tank and switch or bare pump with no controller.
Pressure boosting for domestic applications
Rainwater harvesting for domestic applications
- Self-priming – With a suction-lift up to 7 metres, this pump is ideal for transferring water from wells or ground tanks. This feature also makes this pump ideal for a large variety of installations.
- Robust design – The materials of the pump are not only lightweight, but also ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
- Protective features – The Booster version incorporates dry running protection and cycling alarm to protect both the pump and installation.
- Stable operation – The pump ensures stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.
- User friendly interface – The booster versions includes a user-friendly interface with LED indicators which shows, power on, pump running and alarm indication.
Grundfos JP Rain 2 PM, Grundfos JP Rain 3PM, Grundfos JP Rain 4 PM
|JPRain 2||0.44||1″M||1″F||170 x 406 x 122||8|
|JPRain 3||0.60||1″M||1″F||170 x 406 x 122||8.5|
|JPRain 4||0.75||1″M||1″F||170 x 406 x 122||10.5|