Introducing the new Grundfos JP series. It replaced the old JPC range with identical connections. JP is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal jet pump. The jet pump has an excellent suction capacity and is designed for long and trouble-free operation. Moreover, the built-in ejector with guide vanes ensures optimum self-priming properties.
JP is small and compact, and the lifting handle makes JP handy and easy to carry and the pump housing is made of stainless steel.
Product number: 99463898
Grundfos JP 4-47 Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
Grundfos JP 4-47 is a compact booster pump designed for domestic and garden use. The booster unit consists of a self-priming, composite, single-stage jet-pump, with PM1 pressure manager.
The pressure manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. Grundfos JP 4-47 is also available with a pressure tank and switch or bare pump with no controller.
- Single- and two-family houses, boosting the pressure of water coming from a break tank, roof tank or a well
- Garden irrigation
- Car wash
- Small-scale agriculture and horticulture
- Light commercial applications
Features and benefits:
- Self-priming, featuring a suction lift of up to 8 m, this pump is ideal for transferring water from wells or ground tanks. This feature also makes this pump ideal for a large variety of installations.
- Robust design and corrosion-free materials for a long lifetime
- Built-in thermal and current protection with no additional motor protection required
- Stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.
- User-friendly interface
See Grundfos JP for more information.