LPP-D Peristaltic Dosing Pumps
Designed and manufactured for the industrial marketplace, the LPP-D Series peristaltic pumps are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and dosing a wide range of media. Capacities up to 2m³/h.
Call us on 08 8162 5957 for pricing on this product
Flowrox LPP-D Peristaltic Dosing Pumps
LPP-D pumps are manufactured using durable elastomers making them perfect for pumping and dosing a wide range of media. They provide substantial savings through improved process performance and efficiency, long service intervals and low maintenance costs.
Equipped with the standard technical features of a typical peristaltic pump such as dry run capability and self priming, the LPP-D pumps provide exact flow per revolution. Seal less pumps will not get damaged even if they run dry for longer periods of time. The LPP-D pumps are compact in design and require only a small footprint.
Ideal for Dosing
The trailblazing LPP-D pumps have a high turndown ratio making them ideal dosing and flow control. They provide accurate dosing in all process conditions as the pump discharge flow does not depend on the pipeline pressure.
- Only the hose is in contact with the medium.
- No gland water or packing.
- Full vacuum capability.
- No backward flow.
- Positive displacement.
- 360 degree operating cycle.
- Only one compression per revolution.
- Rolling hose contact.
- In-line pipe connection.
- Reliable hose connection.
- Low lubrication need.
- No wear and corrosion.
- Accurate flow for dosing and metering.
- Exact flow per revolution irrespective of the pipeline pressure.
- Dry Run capability.
- No mixing or shearing of the medium.
- Higher flow per compression than any other peristaltic pump.
- Extended hose life.
- High pressure capability.
- No overheating at continuous maximum flow rate.
- Mining and Metal Industry: Metal concentrates, mineral slurries, flocculants.
- Chemical Process Industries: Paints, acids, resins.
- Water and Effluent Treatment: Slurries, sludge, mud, additives.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Paper coatings, glues, additives.
- Pigments and Fillers: GCC, PCC, talc, kaolin, TiO2.
- Energy Production: Lime, waste slurries, gypsum.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Filtering, filtration aids, diatomaceous earth, starch.
- Construction Industry: Mortars, plasters, bentonite, cement.
- Oil and Offshore Drilling: mud, waste sludge.
|Maximum Flow||2 m3/hr|
|Maximum Pressure||7.5 bar|