80 Series Engine-Driven Pumps
High quality, fully packaged ISO spec pump packaged to the commercial Yanmar TNV diesel engine series. Designed to international standards ISO2858 ensuring a sturdy, reliable, long lasting, and high performing product.
Call us on 08 8162 5957 for pricing on this product
Davey ISOspec Engine-Driven Pumps
Davey ISOspec Diesel driven pumpsets are ideal for:
- Water Supply
- Commercial Irrigation
- Booster Stations
- Municipal Water Supply
- General Transfer
- Dust Suppression
- Bronze wear rings: Fitted as standard, replaceable front & rear wear rings with optional materials, for a trouble free lifecycle.
- Bronze impeller: In a closed design is fitted as standard to prevent corrosion in stationary or inactive situations.
- Pump Casing: High efficiency Cast Iron volute casings.
- Casing o-ring: Reusable orings in Nitrile for ease of re-assembly.
- Back pull-out design: Allowing for easy removal of rotating element without disturbing the pipework, lagging, motor or pump volute casing. This is proven to reduce downtime whilst performing routine maintenance.
- Enlarged shaft: Reduces shaft deflection.
- Shaft seal: Single, high quality John Crane or approved equivalent mechanical seal with carbon vs ceramic fitted as standard with other options such as Silicon vs Silicon hard face/high temperature mechanical seal also available.
- Tappings: Convenient suction & discharge pressure gauge tappings plus volute drain, fitted as standard to all ISOspec series pumps.
- Bearings: Heavy duty SKF or approved equivalent, greased for life, reducing maintenance. Housed within removable bearing cap cover assembly, protected by a quality manufactured lip seal reducing ingress of moisture or foreign matter.
- Bearing housing: Robust / heavy duty, manufactured in high strength cast iron providing trouble free life cycle.
|Maximum Flow||450 m3/hr|
|Maximum Pressure||160 m head|
|Engine Power||8 – 100 hp|