Davey Firefighter Diesel Pumps
Rugged, economical single and twin impeller self priming fire pumps for fire fighting or for use in water transfer. These units are driven by either a Yanmar L70 or Yanmar L100 diesel engine.
Call us on 08 8162 5957 for pricing on this product
Davey Disel Firefighter
Davey source Yanmar® diesel engines to use with our Firefighter® fire pumps and Floodfighters® for moving large volumes of water. Ideal for locations where power is not available. Our shared company philosophies culminate in products that are rugged and reliable.
- Fire Pumps – Firefighting
- Tank filling
- Garden watering
- Water transfer
- Crop spraying
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey Firefighter® Diesel Powered Self Priming Pumps?
- Firefighter® is the number 1 fire pump sold in Australia, the market leader and sold on mass, worldwide.
- All models (except 5110YE) feature patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Model 5110YE feature heavy duty sand cast impellers.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Fire pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- 4 way discharge port for L70 equipped models and 3 way discharge for L100 equipped models providing easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Epoxy coated fire pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from up to 5m at 3000rpm for more versatile use – can easily draw up from a swimming pool or a dam if needed in a fire emergency.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have a safety retention system and are available with 1/4″ tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- All fire pump engines feature cast iron cylinder bore for long life.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery, battery mount and leads required) and recoil starter fitted ensuring a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- Viton seal and oring kit available for herbicide/insecticide spraying.
- Attractive baked enamel roll frame with anti-vibration mounts for ease of transportation and installation.
- Electric Start models:
- Battery not included
- Minimum 12 volt battery required :-
- L70: 24-36AH
- L100: 36-45AH
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Power||5.5-13 HP|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Maximum Flow||900 lpm|
|Maximum Pressure||120 m head|
|Maximum Suction Lift||7 m head|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|