Double cased submersible dewatering sump pump. These submersible dewatering sump pumps feature a double case, which means it can operate in partially submerged installations.
Available in-store only
Davey DC10M Sump Pump
Choose double case submersible pumps when the pump may be at risk of only being partially submerged. The double case allows for full water flow around the pump motor for superior cooling and a longer pump life.
Double case pumps are capable of pumping clean water with a maximum of 10% small soft organic solids. Diameter of less than 10mm. Water should be of a neutral pH. Some accelerated wear is expected when pumping hard solids in suspension.
Clean water of neutral pH containing up to 10% of small soft organic solids (<10mm OD). Some accelerated wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.
- Domestic fountains or water falls
- Sump emptying
- Emergency flood relief
- Water transfer
- Pumping in partially submerged applications
Note: Not suitable for fish ponds or aquaculture
- Hard face silicon carbide / ceramic mechanical shaft seal in oil bath for added motor protection.
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Double case with full discharge flow past internal motor shell is able to operate in partially submerged installations and has better motor cooling for longer life.
- Automatic resetting thermal overload protects pump from overloading.