AEM Quality Policy
AEM provides the following products and services: –
Sales, servicing and repairs of electric motors, pumps, generators, trailing cable, pressure pumps and associated equipment.
We recognise that it is our responsibility to provide exceptional service in the areas of product sales and repairs at a consistent high quality, and to provide further compliance to relevant specifications and contract documents, which address the wants and needs of our customers. We believe that successful operation of the quality management system depends upon the commitment of all staff members to the highest standards of customer service and workmanship.
We aim to: –
- a) Maintain and continually improve the quality of our products and services.
- b) Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
- c) Instil into all employees a sense of ownership to the Quality System by active participation in quality improvement processes; thereby encouraging pride and commitment in all aspects of their work.
AEM and its employees are committed to the implementation of this quality management system in accordance with ISO9001 Quality Management System Requirements. Management Review Meetings shall be conducted at least twice a year and recorded in the form of minutes of meeting. The management and staff of AEM shall foster ownership within their area(s) of responsibility and ensure the system is simple, effective and suitable to the needs of its customers whilst ensuring compliance with ISO9001.
SKF Certified Rebuilder of Electric Motors and Pumps
In 2010 AEM became the first company in Australia established as an SKF Certified Rebuilder of Electric Motors. AEM is also an SKF Certified Rebuilder of Pumps. SKF is the world’s most renowned bearing manufacturer, and sets high standards for quality and reliability.
So what is the SKF Certified Builder program?
What if you could easily identify repair shops that offer the right experience and expertise to quickly, efficiently, and effectively diagnose and fix your electric motors? Now you can — thanks to the SKF Certified Rebuilder Program.
To earn the prestigious designation of SKF Certified Rebuilder, electric motor shops must meet exacting standards and specifications. For you, those requirements translate into longer, more reliable motor service life-along with enhanced performance and profitability.
Three Reasons to Choose Only SKF-Certified Shops:
- The right know-how: Since 40% to 70% of motor failures are related to bearings, it’s no surprise that high-quality bearings are key for reliable motors. But the right bearings alone won’t deliver the results you need. How parts are installed, lubricated, handled, stored, aligned, transported, and maintained is equally important.At SKF-certified shops, technicians complete extensive training in electric motor analysis, bearing installation, lubrication systems, and condition monitoring technologies-giving them the skills they need to perform optimal diagnoses and repairs.
- The right resources: SKF Certified Rebuilders have access to our unparalleled collection of parts, tools, and technical support. They’re kept up to date with the latest technologies and best practices. And they’re empowered to perform root-cause failure analyses and troubleshooting. In short, they have the resources they need to do your repair right.
- The right approach: Becoming SKF certified isn’t a one-time process. Rather, all SKF Certified Rebuilders must complete regular audits to ensure compliance with our rigorous standards. They must also meet our requirements for continuous improvement and competence development. Because when we improve, so do your bottom-line benefits-including enhanced performance and reduced cost of ownership.
AEM is a member of EASA, the international industry organization at the forefront of electric motor repair techniques and knowledge. AEM uses frequently-updated EASA material as part of the ongoing training of our repair technicians.
AS/NZS 3800 Verified Ex Workshop
AEM conforms to 2 Australian Standards certifications: Quality Endorsed Company (ISO9001), and Verified Ex Workshop (AS/NZS 3800).
Quality Endorsed Company (ISO9001) certification means that AEM is obligated to complete work above a specified minimum standard, set out by the Australian Standards board. For you, the customer, this guarantees our services are completed with results of extremely high quality and reliability.
Similarly, Verified Ex Workshop (AS/NZS 3800) certification means that we can perform work on hazardous area motors, e.g. Motors operating in explosive atmospheres. If these types of motors aren’t repaired to a high level of workmanship (as established by the Standard), serious property damage, injuries or fatalities could occur. The 5-tick Certified Workshop stamp means you can rest assured knowing your hazardous area equipment will exceed the safety requirements for operation.