AEM have the facilities to service, overhaul and repair just about every type and brand of pump.
We offer a complete range of services including pump service and repairs; generator repairs and rewinds; electric motor rewinds, overhauls and servicing; and repairs of reeling and trailing cable.
Our highly qualified staff will provide you with the top-quality service your company can depend on. We can meet your most demanding needs in the repair of all types of industrial motors and rotating equipment.
We can perform work in our fully certified workshop, or travel onsite – no matter where you are located.
Our skilled technicians carefully inspect your motor; repairing or replacing any damaged or worn parts with the best available. Each completed job is tested to meet the EASA recommendations to assure top performance. AEM also conforms to 2 Australian Standards certifications: Quality Endorsed Company (ISO9001), and Certified Workshop (AS3800).
Learn more about AEM’s certifications.
- AC Motor Rewinds & Repairs
- DC Motor Rewinds & Repairs
- Low and High Voltage Rewinds
- Motor Overhauls
- Generator Repairs & Rewinds
- Clean & Bake (water damage)
- Repair of reeling and trailing cables, including complete splices, sheath (jacket repairs), servicing, and repair and fitting of plugs and couplings.
- Pump repairs, including warranty repairs for many brands
- Dynamic Electronic Balancing up to 2,000 kg
- Mechanical Repairs to Electric Motors, Pumps & Generators
- Machine Shop Capabilities
- Load Testing: AEM is also able to offer load testing on AC and DC motors.Load testing is a process of identifying a motor’s efficiency and determining its behavior under the normal peak loads.
- Motor modifications, custom mounting brackets, shaft modifications and more