“A” suffix models are equipped with preset length float switch for automatic operation.
Double cased submersible dewatering sump pump. These submersible dewatering sump pumps feature a double case, which means it can operate in partially submerged installations.
Call us on 08 8162 5957 for queries on this product
Davey DC10A Sump Pump
Davey DC10A Sump Pump is a double cased submersible dewatering sump pump.
Clean water of neutral pH containing up to 10% of small soft organic solids (<10mm OD). Some accelerated wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.
- Domestic fountains or water falls
- Sump emptying
- Emergency flood relief
- Water transfer
- Pumping in partially submerged applications
Note: Not suitable for fish ponds or aquaculture
- Hard face silicon carbide / ceramic mechanical shaft seal in oil bath for added motor protection.
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Double case with full discharge flow past internal motor shell is able to operate in partially submerged installations and has better motor cooling for longer life.
- Automatic resetting thermal overload protects pump from overloading.
|Power Output||0.1 kW|
|Maximum Pressure||6 m head|
|Maximum Flow||80 lpm|
|Output Type||Single Phase, 240 Volt AC, 50 Hz|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|