Onga Blazemaster Pumps
The Onga Blazemaster are engine-driven pumps designed to move more water, more economically. They make ideal all-purpose workhorses and are available in a range of petrol, diesel, recoil and electric start engines.
- Big pump body with raised suction port for better priming capability.
- Larger diameter impellers for a higher discharge head.
- In-built non-return valve assists priming performance.
- Large raised handle for improved ergonomics.
- Cast aluminium construction provides strength and durability with lightweight portability.
- fire fighting
- tank filling
- water transfer
- boom spraying
- traveling irrigators
Onga Blazemaster Single Stage Pumps
The Onga Blazemaster is a single-impeller pump designed to move more water, more economically. They make ideal all-purpose workhorses. There are choices of petrol, diesel, recoil and electric start engines.
- B55H - 5.5hp Honda petrol
- B55L- 5.5hp Loncin petrol
- B65H - 6.5hp Honda petrol
- B48Y - 4.8hp Yanmar diesel
- B70Y - 7.0hp Yanmar diesel
- B10YE- 10hp Yanmar diesel electric-start
Onga Blazemaster Twin Stage Pump
The Onga Blazemaster Twin series are dual-impeller pumps designed to give you more pressure while delivering more water than other brands: push water further, pump it higher and fight fires from a safer distance. For easy recognition, Blazemaster Twin models are silver in colour. There are choices of petrol, diesel, recoil and electric start engines.
- BM55H - 5.5hp Honda petrol
- BM65H - 6.5hp Honda petrol
- BM90H - 9.0hp Honda petrol
- BM70Y - 7.0hp Yanmar diesel
- BM10YE - 10hp Yanmar diesel electric-start